Okay men, here are some quick tips straight from the pro’s that will help you burn fat and get lean quick.
So let’s not waste any time and get down to the facts!
- Swap out fruit for vegetables. Vegetables give you the nutrients you need and plenty of fiber without the sugars fruits do.
- Put healthy fats in your day. Fats from cold water fish, nut and seeds, and nutrient dense avocados. Ditch hydrogenated fats and all processed foods.
- Get plenty of water. Drink water throughout your day, along with your coffee or tea. Nix the alcohol, even on the weekends.
- Rest. Sleep is important for body repair, lowering cortisol levels, and reducing stress. Get as much as you can.
- Exercise. Try vigorously for at least twenty minutes a day and pick up some weight as well. Lifting weights rev the metabolism and torches fat.
- Pace yourself. Japanese have a term called Hara Hachi Bu, eating until 80% full. Be aware of when you are full. If you are overly full you are less likely to be active and your body will also store the excess calories as fat.
Men, if you want it, you can make it happen. You can’t go around eating ice cream and donuts expecting to look or feel great. But you can go around looking and feeling great if you put these simple and effective tips into action. Best of luck!