These moist, cake-like brownies are quick and easy to prepare, yet have no added fat. Ingredients:
1 (1 pound, 3.8-ounce) box Fudge Brownie Mix
1/4 cup prune-plum filling
1/3 cup warm water
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1/2 cup liquid egg substitute (equivalent of 2 whole eggs)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8″x8″ baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
1) Place brownie mix in a medium bowl and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine prune filling, water, and sour cream. Mix well.
3) Add prune mixture and egg substitute to brownie mix. Stir until well-blended and smooth.
4) Spread brownie mixture evenly in prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until top is soft, but not firm. Don’t over-bake.
5) Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into 20 equal-sized portions and remove from pan. Makes 20 brownies.
Nutritional Analysis per brownie: 129 Calories; 25 percent fat (3.6 grams); 1.7 grams saturated fat; 5 percent protein; 70 percent carbohydrate; 0 gram fiber.
If you are looking for the highest quality Vitamin and Mineral Supplements personalized for you, please go to www.personanutrition.com and take their on-line questionnaire providing individualized vitamin and mineral recommendations. Persona is the only Science Based supplement provider on the web today! Take advantage of their knowledge and use it to your health’s benefit!
This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information from this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this article.