We all have heard the phrase “You are what you eat”, but have you heard the phrase “You are what you think”? The latter phrase might contribute to our overall health jut as much or more than the foods we eat. Many healthy persons subscribe to daily behaviors that include repeated mantras, memorized affirmations and posting daily positive words and phrases throughout their home and office.
Today, I would like to share with you a wonderful variety of positive affirmations that you can copy and post throughout your home and memorize, repeat and “mantra-ize” to better support your best health.
- “Physical Change Begins With Mental Change” Unknown
- “Toughness is in the Soul and Spirit not in the Muscles” Alex Karras
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” Wayne Gretzky
- “So many people spend their health gaining wealth and then spend their wealth trying to regain their health” AJ Reb Materi
- “It is not about being the best, it is about being better than you were yesterday” Unknown
- “Eighty percent of success is just showing up!” Woody Allen
- “Mental Attitude is more important than mental capacity” Walter Dill Scott
- “If you hate starting over, stop quitting!” Unknown
- “Failure is the only opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely” Henry Ford
- “The groundwork of all happiness is Health!’ Leigh Hunt
Take some time to look around the internet, books and other sources to find the most appropriate quotes and affirmations for your circumstances. Whatever it is you are experiencing, challenged by or struggling with, there is definitely a positive phrase waiting to be claimed by you. Words put into our mind are just as important to our health as the foods put into our stomach. Think healthy!