If you have wondered about the benefits of Vitamin K and K2, look no further. Here is a quick and straightforward breakdown of the health benefits Vitamin K and K2 offer the body and ideas on how to find a high-quality Vitamin K2 supplement.
– Vitamin K is an essential fat-soluble nutrient.
– Vitamin K is helpful in preventing and treating osteoporosis and atherosclerosis.
– Vitamin K is helpful in lessening the symptoms of Celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, and cystic fibrosis.
– Vitamin K and K2 strengthen the heart.
– Vitamin K and K2 increase bone density.
– Vitamin K and K2 channel calcium out of the arteries and into the bones.
– Vitamin K and K2 increase blood clotting.
– Vitamin K and K2 are found in dietary sources such as fruits, greens, meat, egg yolk, dairy, and soy.
– Vitamin K2 is also produced as a product of the conversion of Vitamin K in the body.
– Vitamin K2 is the version of Vitamin K that can most readily be used by the body.
– Vitamin K2 is available through Vitamin Packs and is of exceptional quality and grade.
– Vitamin K2 purchased through Vitamin Packs is composed of biologically active menaquinone-7 Vitamin K-2.
– Menaquinone – 7 slowly metabolizes in your Liver allowing for a continual supply of Vitamin K-2 to be dispersed and absorbed throughout your body’s systems.
– This form of Vitamin K is safe, effective and supportive to your bone health needs.
Please consult your physician before supplementing with Vitamin K2 if you have any Blood Clotting Disorders or are taking any prescription blood thinners like Warfarin, Coumadin, Heparin, or Ticlid, as Vitamin K may interfere with their action. Also, consult with your physician if you have a history of gallbladder disease or gallstones.