The combined service of Vitamin Packs and Sage wisdom provides you with convenient personalized nutritional supplements sent directly to your door.
- Quality and evidence-based nutritional supplements
- Individual packets free of potential contaminants
- Labeled with your name, so there is no confusion
- The type of supplement and when to take it
At some point, a doctor has probably asked you if you take vitamins, and it may also be likely that this question made you uncomfortable, because taking vitamins or supplements as recommended is easier said, than done. Apparently, this is a common problem; a survey reported that only one-third of Americans actually take their medication properly. (1) In her wisdom, Sage decided to take the burden of taking pills as directed out of your hands. These labeled individual packets will make taking your vitamins everyday easy.
You may not feel the effect of the supplement right away; in fact, there are a variety of factors that relate to how long it will take you to feel the supplement. These questions will help you understand why.
- What is the root cause of your deficiency?
- How deficient are you?
- What is the storage capacity of your body?
- How much of the supplement are you taking and absorbing?
- Are you deficient in other nutrients? For example, calcium needs vitamin D to be absorbed in the intestines.
To feel the results of your supplement, it is best to take them for daily 60 to 90 days. If the root of the problem causing deficiency cannot be changed then long-term supplementation may be necessary.
Whether you are traveling, caring for a family member, trying to manage drug-nutrient interactions or you are a busy student there is no longer a need to separate pills into bulky pillboxes, have uncomfortable doctor visits or worry if you mixed up your vitamins.
- The Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council. (n.d.). Retrieved June 20, 2017, from http://www.hcpconline.org/research-projects.php