- Vitamin D balances 2 key components of the immune system, referred to as the TH1 and TH2 “arms”. These are associated with the health and regulation of the immune system and are also essential in the maintenance and prevention of autoimmune disorders.
- Vitamin D is directly linked to autoimmune-related thyroid disorders and is necessary for the health and optimal functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in regulating blood sugar and insulin secretion. A deficiency in Vitamin D has been linked to insulin resistance.
- Insulin resistance has been connected to poor thyroid health……Both insulin resistance and poor thyroid functioning negatively impact metabolism. The use of supplemental Vitamin D is critical for protecting the body from these conditions.
- Insulin resistance has been associated with obesity and those that are obese have a reduced total body biologic up-take of Vitamin D as the Vitamin D is held hostage in their fat cells. Taking Vitamin D helps regulate the systems that help to prevent obesity, so start taking your Vitamin D today!
If you are looking for the highest quality Vitamin and Mineral Supplements personalized for you, please go to www.personanutrition.com and take their on-line questionnaire providing individualized vitamin and mineral recommendations. Persona is the only Science Based supplement provider on the web today! Take advantage of their knowledge and use it to your health’s benefit!
This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information from this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this article.