Do you have an idea that you are passionate about but do not know how to put it into action? If so, you are not alone. We often have wonderful ideas, aspirations, and goals that we truly want to start working on and our passion drives us to do so, but we are unsure how to get started. Here are few tips to help you put your ideas into action and your passion pumping!
- Clarify. Write down exactly what it is you want to do and be concise.
- Make way. This means clearing up your life by letting go of activities and ideas you are not passionate about and making way for the one true passion.
- Make time. Now that you know what it is you want to do and you have made the way, it is important to make the time. You need to schedule your passion into your life.
- Get set up. Get all of the supplies you will need to make your passion happen. Being set up is key.
- Partner up. If you need a partner to get this accomplished, seek your partner out. Start a relationship with those who will help you succeed. Whether it is a friend, designer, supplier or advisor….get connected.
- Follow through. Now that you have your passion scheduled into your life, following through is essential. You can know what you want, have the time, be set-up and have partners, but if you do not follow through, it will never happen.
- Watch and grow. Track your time, costs, conversations and feelings and grow from your successes and mistakes. Tweak as you go along.
- Do not give up. Patience is key, nothing happens overnight, but if you stick with it, your passion will pump you to places you never dreamed of.
- Believe in yourself. Every time you are working on your idea, talk to yourself and positively encourage yourself to keep going.
- Trust. Trust that what you are doing is right. Your passions do not lie!
Remember, if you do not follow your true calling, you are missing out on your true life!
Go for it and let your passion pump straight from your heart!