Your health is your wealth and spending time honing in on healthy habits is a fabulous form of work! Here are nine tips to work on that will improve your wellness, happiness, and attitude and boost your immunity, increase your hydration, promote renewal and introduce you to pampering practices that your body desires! Take these tips one at a time and put them into practice incrementally. Challenge yourself every day with the introduction of a new, healthy and happiness boosting behavior. Remember, if you chose to stick with these nine tips, you truly will be feeling fine!
- Hug as often as possible. People, dogs, trees…Just do it!!!
- Drink water constantly! May your glass always be half full (and then empty) (repeat) (All Day Long!)
- Eat right all the time. Cheat days are for cheaters…rise above!
- Smile all the time….yes you can! I see you! You look Awesome! It is contagious!
- Laugh as much as possible, most things are funnier than you allow them to be! Laugh! You can do it! The more you do it, the easier it gets!
- Take a bath when you feel anxious, confused, overwhelmed or whenever downtime presents. Lather up in a sensuous bath of fizzy, salty delights…add a candle, a great book and some relaxing music….oh yes, you can sip some bubbly too!
- Sleep More. Yep, sleep as much as you can. It is highly likely that you have a serious sleep deficit going on. Grab a nap, cuddle-up or hunker down. Dim the lights my friend and take a rest!
- Try to get a massage once a week or twice a month. You deserve this. Yes, there is a cost involved, but the benefits truly win and outweigh the price. Look to see if your insurance covers a portion of the cost and check your mailbox and inbox for special offers at your local massage center.
- Try acupuncture. Just like massage, this health benefiting treat is such an amazing way to realign the body, mind, and soul. Acupuncture promotes a certain inner calm and balance that is nurturing, relaxing and oh so needed. After you try it once, your body will beg for more (in a good way of course!)!
“No One Ever Went Broke Giving Away Kindness” …….. Pass it on!