Are you feeling a little less fit than you wish? Perhaps a little jiggle has surfaced and the taught body you are used to has seemed to disappear? Well put the worry far away and in a few weeks time, you will be celebrating yourself the way you should be. Simply put these tips into practice and you will watch yourself morph from flab to fab in a few weeks flat!
- Portion your portions. This is nothing new. Portion size matters and overeating is what causes flab. Have you heard “Abs are made in the kitchen”? It is true. Getting your “fab” back on is more about what you eat and don’t eat than hours in the gym.
- Walk your walk. Do you have ten minutes, twenty minutes or thirty minutes to spare? If you do, make it count! Go for a brisk walk. Burn calories, release stress and feel awesome!
- Talk your talk. Tell yourself you are worth it, you can do this and you deserve a hot, fit body. Talk it!
- Patience is a virtue. This is a tough one, nothing happens over-night. You have to stick with a healthy lifestyle to see a healthy self. Surround yourself with healthy, fit people and ask them to help you reach your goals.
- Mind over matter. Truly, it is all in the mind. Creating a strong and determined mind is key to reaching your goals and to creating new healthy habits and following through.
- Less is more. No need to buy gadgets, calorie counters or diet books. De-clutter your life and de-clutter your mind. Make room for positivity, discipline and ambition…then get outdoors and have fun moving your body. Enjoy your journey to fit!
- Think before you drink. Drink water, tea, and coffee liberally and put a damper on all other drinks. Most are laden with sugar and chemicals your body does not need and that contribute to the flab taking away from your fab.
- Just do it. You know what you want. You know how you want to look and feel. You are the only one that can make it happen. Just do it!
- Elevate. Rise above. No matter what others are doing or saying, do not let their opinions effect you or the achievement of your goals. People become intimidated by those who work hard and make “it” happen. Go beyond the everyday lazy, the TV watching, the couch sitting and fast food eating norm and make your “it’, your “fit” happen!
- Play Dirty. No one ever reached a goal waiting around all prim and proper. Get dirty! Play outside, scream a bit, let it all out….physical, mental, spiritual…..release your fear, anxiety and stress. Replace it with determination, fun, energy and passion.
If you are ready for a change and understand that there is nothing to be afraid of and that you deserve to be the most amazing version of yourself, then try these tips out. You can do it! I know you can!