This is a delightful twist on everyday mashed potatoes that is simple, delicious and nutritious. Cauliflower lends an earthy flavor and creaminess to this dish and the horseradish adds a bit of bite. Play around and let your creative culinary juices flow. Enjoy! Serves 8-10
2 heads cauliflower
1 bag red potatoes
2 cups vegan Mayo or real Mayo
2 tablespoons sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons fresh horseradish
1. Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the potatoes, skin on, to the boiling water and boil on high until they are soft.
3. Steam cauliflower until very soft and easily broken with a fork.
4. Strain potatoes and set aside.
5. Add potatoes and the boiled cauliflower back into the large pot. Add in the remaining ingredients and mash with a hand held mixer until creamy.