Are you considering adding more fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet? Have you considered experimenting with amazing green foods such as wheat grass, kale, mustard greens and nutritional powerhouses such as chlorophyll and spirulina? Even if you have not considered any of these nutrient dense sources of nourishment, here are some quick facts to get you interested and started down a path to plant powered living. Enjoy!
– Plants taste great, provide essential micro and phytonutrients and offer the body fiber that cleanses the body.
– Plants provide energy that is unadulterated and that is free of toxic chemicals, preservatives, additives and dyes. Plant powered energy sustains the body and decreases blood sugar fluctuations.
– Plants are inexpensive and lend to a myriad of dishes making meals healthy and tasty.
– Plants help to control cholesterol and they support a healthy heart and arterial system.
– Plants have sustained many Iron Man Athletes….yep, going vegan has helped many athletes achieve their goals.
– Plants promote an anti-inflammatory environment for your body and also create an alkaline environment within the body.
– Plants are full of the nutrients that allow your skin to glow, hair to grow and body to shed its unneeded fat!
Going plant powered is a healthy choice and I hope that you do a bit of plant powered exploration the next time you go to the market. Get green, get healthy and allow yourself to shine from the inside out! Some tasty choices are always available, like watermelon protein.
- Richroll.com, http://www.richroll.com/category/podcast/