Who doesn’t love pumpkin in the fall? Utilize multiple parts of this fabulous squash to add depth to a tasty dish. Paired with hearty feta and tangy pomegranate seeds, this simple salad can be paired with any main course or can star as the main course itself.
- 1 (10 ounce) package of mixed greens
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package of crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup salted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
Tip: Leftover pumpkin vinaigrette can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- In a large bowl, mix together greens, pomegranate seeds, feta, and pumpkin seeds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, olive oil, vinegar, water, minced garlic, honey, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Pour pumpkin vinaigrette over salad and enjoy.