Who doesn’t love pumpkin in the fall? Utilize multiple parts of this fabulous squash to add depth to a tasty dish. Paired with hearty feta and tangy pomegranate seeds, this simple salad can be paired with any main course or can star as the main course itself.
- 1 (10 ounce) package of mixed greens
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package of crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup salted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
Tip: Leftover pumpkin vinaigrette can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- In a large bowl, mix together greens, pomegranate seeds, feta, and pumpkin seeds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, olive oil, vinegar, water, minced garlic, honey, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Pour pumpkin vinaigrette over salad and enjoy.
If you are looking for the highest quality Vitamin and Mineral Supplements personalized for you, please go to www.personanutrition.com and take their on-line questionnaire providing individualized vitamin and mineral recommendations. Persona is the only Science Based supplement provider on the web today! Take advantage of their knowledge and use it to your health’s benefit!
This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information from this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this article.