The last thing you need this holiday season is another recipe to cook in the oven or stove top. These sweet potatoes can be made a day ahead of time or the morning of in your crock pot saving you some space and energy.
Yields 6 servings
Sweet Potato mixture:
- 3.5 lbs sweet potatoes, chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Coat slow cooker with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Combine sweet potato mixture ingredients into slow cooker, stir until thoroughly mixed. Turn it on high for 3 hours or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Mix pecan topping together in a medium sized bowl. Drizzle over sweet potato mixture in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 1 more hour.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
If you are looking for the highest quality Vitamin and Mineral Supplements personalized for you, please go to www.personanutrition.com and take their on-line questionnaire providing individualized vitamin and mineral recommendations. Persona is the only Science Based supplement provider on the web today! Take advantage of their knowledge and use it to your health’s benefit!
This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information from this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this article.