October 14th is National Dessert Day, find a way to celebrate! For me, this means spending 5 minutes to make some hearty, fall cookies.
Living in an apartment without a full kitchen has opened up my eyes to making everything I can without cooking. These cookies might not give off the same aroma as a fresh batch of homemade baked ones, but in my opinion, their taste makes up for it.
Yields 24 cookies
- ¾ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl, stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add dry ingredients until mixed into a dough-like texture. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Place mixture in freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Spoon and roll into golf ball sized cookies and place on parchment paper, no need to bake, they are ready to eat!
- Try not to eat them all at once.
Enjoy celebrating National Dessert Day!
If you are looking for the highest quality Vitamin and Mineral Supplements personalized for you, please go to www.personanutrition.com and take their on-line questionnaire providing individualized vitamin and mineral recommendations. Persona is the only Science Based supplement provider on the web today! Take advantage of their knowledge and use it to your health’s benefit!
This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information from this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this article.