Try this healthy and low-carb, but spicy and delicious appetizer for Game Day festivities! Cauliflower is an amazing vegetable with many vitamins and minerals, plus a great source of antioxidants that fight inflammation.
Use ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Serve with celery and carrot sticks on the side.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
1 head of cauliflower
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ cup water
2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and water.
- Coat cauliflower with mixture and spread on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix buffalo sauce, honey, and butter together in a small bowl.
- Coat cauliflower with buffalo mixture and bake for 10 more minutes.