Nutritionist spotlight: Agnes 

Agnes with her son

Agnes is a key member of our team in helping customers get the most out of their program. She’s an accredited Nutritionist by the Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association and enjoys teaching people how a nutritious diet can positively impact health.  

I sat down with her and got to know her a little better. 

How did you get into nutrition? 

I honestly just love food and find it so interesting how each nutrient has a unique role that affects how our body functions. So I wanted to learn more about eating well to stay healthy and encourage others to do the same. 

What’s your biggest nutrition pet peeve?  

My biggest pet peeve is when people take an unaccredited nutrition course and use it to share bad advice. There’s a lot of misinformation out there on nutrition—often tips that are a one-size-fits-all. Nutrition doesn’t work that way; every person metabolizes food differently and their needs vary with their goals, diet, genetics, fitness and so much more. 

What advice would you give someone who’s struggling to make healthy changes? 

Honestly, getting started is the hardest part. So start with small goals and changes—and take it one step at a time. Also, avoid comparing your progress to other people; everyone has their own journey and moves at their own speed.  

What’s your favorite supplement?  

Okay, I really like the Women’s Foundational Multivitamin. I think it’s important because even with a healthy, well-rounded diet, I know my meals aren’t always perfect.   

What’s your favorite snack?  

I love yogurt with nuts and seeds! It’s so easy to prep and it’s full of protein and healthy fats. 

What does your average weekend look like? 

As a mom to a young toddler, I spend 90% of my weekend with him, trying to raise him to be a good man! With the other 10%, I’ll work out or spend time with close friends.  

Tell us something surprising about yourself 

I grew up near a small jungle and spent a lot of my childhood playing with bees, snakes, spiders, worms and other insects. I loved them! 😊 

I also dream a lot when I sleep. Often, I’ll realize that I’m dreaming and will be able to control how it plays out.  

Check out Agnes’s blogs and follower her on IG @nutritionist.agnes 

Agnes is just one of the many experts at Persona who are here to accelerate your wellness journey. If you have questions about nutrition or your personalized program, reach out now or book a free appointment with Agnes or another of our amazing nutritionists.   


Interested in learning what supplements are right for you? Take our free assessment.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the
best experience on our website. Learn more.