Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
This seasonal pancake recipe is a great way to spice up your favorite breakfast meal! It’s delicious, simple, and nutrient-dense. Pumpkins are packed with nutrients, including beta-carotene, vitamin C, and is a great source of fiber, so you get the great flavor with all the health benefits!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Oil or butter for cooking
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients – almond flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and ginger.
- Then in a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry and pumpkin mixture together until batter is smooth and has consistency.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and coat with oil or butter.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter and cook until bubbles begin to form on top and the bottom is golden and crisp. Flip and cook pancakes until the bottom is golden.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup and fruit. Enjoy!