Ginger Tea Recipe
There is nothing better than sipping on a hot cup of ginger tea during the wintertime. Ginger is packed with Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals.
Ginger root is extremely beneficial for health. Here are some reasons why:
- Relieves nausea
- Improves stomach performance
- Reduces inflammation
- Fights respiratory problems
- Improves blood circulation
- Strengthens immunity
- Relieves stress
Think of ginger as Mother Nature’s protective cloak, shielding us from sickness on winter days. This tea can be very spicy and strong for some people and can be diluted with more hot water and honey.
Ingredients – 2 servings
- 4 cups water
- 1 lemon
- 1 piece ginger, 2-3 inch
- 2 teaspoons honey, or preferred sweetener
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Cut lemon and ginger into thin slices. Add to the hot water.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and pour tea into mug.
- Add honey, stir, and serve.
Want to add even more nutrients into your diet? Take our free assessment to get personalized vitamin recommendations based on your unique needs. Get your custom recommendations.