These are super easy to prep ahead of time and grab for breakfast throughout the week! Simply use any leftovers you’ve got on hand. Examples: chopped spinach or kale, crumbled feta or shredded cheddar cheese, leftover chicken or diced ham, chopped mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, or onions. The possibilities are endless! It’s also yummy to serve with a little drizzle of hot sauce. These are low-carb, high protein to keep you satisfied, and nutritious to get your day started right. Enjoy!
Low-carb Breakfast Egg Cups
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup fillings – veggies, cheese, meat – Literally anything you want!
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Whisk eggs and fillings together in a small bowl
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Pour into 4 lightly greased muffin tins
- Bake for about 15 minutes