The Harvard School of Public Health has reported that “A daily multivitamin is a great nutrition insurance policy and vitamin D may add an extra health boost.”. What a wonderful way of summing up the benefits of taking daily nutritional supplements, they supply a wealth of health and work to maintain your wellness, which will save you money down the road…..a natural insurance policy that you keep for yourself and that you pay into by supporting your body with daily vitamins. How awesome is that!
Here are a few facts about daily vitamin supplementation and why you should start taking your daily vitamins today:
– Folic acid, which is found in a multivitamin, has been linked to a lower risk of heart disease, colon cancer and other cancers including that of the breast.
– Multivitamins supplying vitamin D are best. Vitamin D supports a healthy colon and may prevent colon cancer and many chronic conditions.
– Daily multivitamins are an easy and inexpensive way to improve your health….even the very best multivitamins cost much less than visiting a doctor or experiencing illness down the road.
– Look for quality and safety in your supplements. Make sure the multi you chose is third-party tested for purity, dosag, and quality and always insist on 100% natural products free of additives, allergens, and fillers.
– To increase your likelihood of sticking to your daily vitamin routine, look for daily vitamin packs.
There are many wild and inaccurate health claims pouring through the media working to get you to buy products you do not need. Remember, look for quality over quantity and look for simplicity, purity, and honesty in all you purchase. Take care of yourself, eat whole foods, drink clean water, rest and avoid sugar and processed products. Take quality daily supplements, exercise and have fun with your life!